Wednesday 21 May 2014

Introduction

For all of you who don't know, my name is Victoria.

I'm going on a little adventure this year and have made this blog as a way to keep all who are interested in the loop!

Here is a quick overview of my trip:
* From May 27th - August 30th I will be based in North Carolina, USA, working at Camp Ton-a-wandah.
* From September 1st - October 3rd I will Travel the USA, making the most of the little time I have left in the States.
* From October 4th - October 25th I will Travel Europe, entering Holland, Belgium, France and hopefully Italy.
* From October 26th - November 25th I will travel the UK including England, Scotland and Ireland where I will meet up with my loving parents and head on home!

Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, I hope that you enjoy this blog and that you have fun sharing my adventure with me!

2 comments: